Friday 17 April 2015

Film Poster Final

Above is my final film poster in which I created through the use of Photoshop. During the process of constructing my film poster, inspiration for the design came from the film posters for the film "Limitless" as it showed the protagonist as well as different scenes from the film. All these images included give the audience an insight into the film. I am pleased with the shots I have taken and how I have edited them to make the images a main focus and clearer to the audience. I have given all the images a black and white effect so they look aesthetically pleasing to the audience, encouraging them to go and see the film. The film poster is one of the initial times in which the audience are introduced and come to terms with a new film, therefore the poster needs to include all the information needed for the audience to create long term success making sure they go and see the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment