Friday 17 April 2015

Magazine Front Cover Final

Here is my final magazine front cover in which I created through the use of Photoshop on my MacBook Pro.  Constructing my magazine front cover on Photoshop enabled me to edit the main image easily such as the brightness, sharpness and contrast making it seem as if the image had a 3D effect to it. Inspiration for my front cover came from the magazine "Entertainment" when the featured "Daniel Craig" as the model on the front cover. I have included all the conventions of a real magazine front cover ranging from the main image, barcode, masthead, house style and sell lines. As you can see from previous blog posts that my magazine front cover appeals to my target audience in which I have included evidence on "Coursework Process" blog post. I am so pleased with how my final magazine front cover has turned out in comparison to my final work from AS Media. Looking at the different sets of work from last year and this year it is clear to say that I have learn't a lot in media this year on the layout of magazine front covers as well as how to use Photoshop effectively in order to gain the best grade for my ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment