Friday 5 December 2014

Photoshoot Plan

Above is my Photoshoot Plan which discusses ideas and visions in which I want the image I capture to turn out like. By constructing a photoshoot plan I had a clearer vision in what I needed to do in order to capture the images in which I thought would be most effective for my magazine front cover and film poster. As this photoshoot plan was a plan for initial images, by taking these images they were in some aspect "practice images" for when we took our final images. When taking these initial images we had to make sure the camera's focus was of a high quality and the focus was clear. However, as we did not have a long period of time taking these images we realised that the images were not of the highest quality. This meant that when we took images of our model "Ricardo Vieira" we had to run some test shots in order to make sure the focus was clear and the images were of a high quality. 

Below, through the use of "PowToon" I have included all the images I took of Ricardo Vieira who stars at the protagonist Ricky in our film "Obsess". 


No comments:

Post a Comment