Monday 15 December 2014

Script - Film Trailer

Shot 3: Chloe on the phone to Ricky “Cant wait to see you tonight”
Shot 4: Ricky “Please be careful”
Shot 5: Jessica “I’m so excited for tonight” Sarah “I know we’ve been waiting all year for this” Chloe “It’s been a stressful year girls but it’s all over now”
Shot 6: Sarah “We’re going to jump on the lag boat” Chloe “Yes we sure will! All aboard lag boat Larry!”
Shot 7: Jessica “It’s time to party” Sarah “Let’s go lads”
Shot 9: All girls are singing
Shot 10: Sarah “Shall we go to the kitchen and get our drinks?” Chloe “yes girl lets go”
Shot 11: Chloe “Hi Ricky, just to say I’m here waiting for you. How long are you going to be?”
Shot 12: Chloe “Hi Ricky, it is me again how long are you going to be?”
Shot 13: Chloe “Ricky hurry up”
Shot 14: Ricky “I’m coming now bubs sorry I’m late”
Shot 15: Ricky “Chloe I’m here where are you?”
Shot 16: Ricky “Where’s Chloe?” Jessica “I don’t know” Sarah “Calm down Ricky”
Shot 17: Ricky “Where are you Chloe, answer the phone”
Shot 19: Ricky “Chloe, that is it I’ve had enough I’m coming to find you”
Shot 20: Jessica “Michael, Ricky is going to look for Chloe now. What is happening?”
Shot 21: Michael “Don’t worry Jessica she’s mine now”
Shot 22: Michael “She’s in the back of my car now”
Shot 25: Michael “Don’t give in girls hold her down”

Shot 27: Ricky “You take my girlfriend I take you”

No comments:

Post a Comment